We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Business license card
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Persons domiciled in Austria or abroad who wish to do business abroad for a company domiciled within the scope of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act may be issued a trade license upon application.
The regulations for the travel trade license apply to the issue, withdrawal or revocation of the trade license.
Who should I contact?
To the municipal, local or city administration in which you have your habitual residence or in which the company has/will have its registered office.
To apply for a business legitimation card via the Point of Single Contact Schleswig-Holstein , an electronic application (application assistant) is available.
Which documents are required?
The form provided by the Bundesdruckerei must be used to apply for the trade license card. This corresponds to the model provided for in the intergovernmental agreements. The documents required are
- Identity card or passport,
- Extract from the commercial register, register of associations or register of cooperatives, if applicable,
- Certificate of good conduct/extract from the central trade register, if applicable,
- Trade license, if applicable,
- Proof of showman's liability insurance, if applicable.
What are the fees?
The fee for issuing a trade license is € 35.00.
- § Section 55b (2) of the Trade Regulation Act (GewO),
- General administrative regulation for the enforcement of Title III of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (ReisegewVwV),
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Tariff of Fees) tariff item 11.7.6 - VwGebV.
What else should I know?
It should be noted that no guarantee can be given for the recognition of the business registration card abroad.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.