We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Travel trade: Prohibited activities - exception
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Various activities set out in the Trade Regulation Act (GewO) are prohibited in the traveling trade. These prohibitions serve to protect consumers and prevent criminal acts. They include, for example
- the sale of poisons and goods containing poisons, electro-medical devices, securities,
- the offering (offering for sale) and purchase of precious stones, precious metals and alloys containing precious metals (silver jewelry up to a sales price of 40 euros and goods with silver plating are permitted) or
- the brokerage of loans.
If there is no risk to the general public, public safety or public order, exceptions to the restrictions may be permitted.
Who should I contact?
To the competent municipal, local or city administration (public order office) in whose district you have your habitual residence.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or passport,
- If applicable, extract from the commercial register, register of associations or register of cooperatives,
- if applicable, certificate of good conduct/extract from the central trade register,
- Trade license, if applicable,
- Proof of showman's liability insurance, if applicable.
What are the fees?
The fee is currently 60.00 euros in accordance with the state ordinance on administrative fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Exemption approval by the local authority is possible subject to revocation and for a period of up to five years if there are no concerns arising from the applicant's identity or other circumstances.
- § Section 56 (2) sentence 3 of the Trade Regulation Act (GewO)
- State Ordinance on Administrative Fees (General Tariff of Fees) Tariff item 11.7.9 c - VwGebV
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.