We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Workplace Ordinance: Exception
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Workplaces Ordinance lays down what the employer has to consider when setting up and operating workplaces with regard to the safety and health of employees. For example, requirements for work rooms, break, standby and sanitary rooms, lighting, ventilation and room temperature are regulated.
You, as an employer, may request from the competent authority in writing exemptions from the provisions of this Regulation if:
- you take other equally effective measures, or
- implementation of the provision would lead to a disproportionate hardship in individual cases and the derogation is compatible with the protection of employees.
In assessing the situation, the Authority must pay particular attention to the interests of smaller holdings.
Who should I contact?
To the Accident Insurance Fund North.
Which documents are required?
- Written request,
- Proof of the need for deviation and
- Proof of compatibility of the derogation with the protection of employees.
- At the request of the Authority: proof of the effectiveness of the non-compliant measures.
Section 3 (3) Ordinance on Workplaces (Workplace ordinance - ArbStättV).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.