We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Working in compressed air: Display
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you as an employer want to carry out work in compressed air, you must notify this to the competent authority in accordance with the Ordinance on Working in Compressed Air (DruckLV).
If changes have occurred or are foreseen after the notification has been refunded, you must notify the competent authority immediately in writing.
Who should I contact?
To the National Occupational Safety and Health Authority at the Accident Insurance Fund North.
Which documents are required?
The display shall indicate:
- the name or company and the address of the employer and, where several employers have joined together to carry out a particular construction project into a civil law company (working group) and do not jointly manage the business, the name and address of the employer to whom the management is entrusted,
- the name of the one who directs the work in compressed air and his representative,
- the name and address of the doctor appointed in accordance with Section 12 (1) druckLV,
- the number of workers expected to be employed in compressed air work;
- the expected duration of the work in compressed air,
- probably the highest working pressure,
- the expected soil conditions.
The advertisement shall be attached as documents:
- an officially certified copy of the certificates in accordance with Section 18 (2) DruckLV and the information sheet provided for in accordance with Section 20 (2) DruckLV,
- a site plan of the workplace,
- a description of the working method of working in compressed air,
- Description and overview drawings of the working chamber, locks and compressor systems,
- Information about the facilities in accordance with Section 17 (1) DruckLV (sickness compressed air chambers, recreation rooms and sanitary facilities).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification must be made no later than 2 weeks before the start of the work.
Section 3 Ordinance on Working in Compressed Air (Compressed Air Ordinance - PressureLV).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.