We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Anyone wishing to operate an inspection body for pipeline systems must meet the requirements of Section 6 (2) of the Pipeline Ordinance and apply to the competent authority for recognition of the inspection body.
The inspection body may consist of an
- an expert organization or
- a monitoring body approved under other legal provisions.
The recognition is valid for the whole of Germany. Equivalent recognitions of other EU/EEA states are equivalent to recognitions in Germany.
You must submit the application for recognition in writing. It must be signed by hand or provided with a qualified electronic signature.
The organizational and technical requirements in accordance with Section 6 (2) of the Pipeline Ordinance and Annex L of the Technical Rules for Pipelines must be met and demonstrated.
In particular, the inspection body shall:
- be independent (this applies in particular to the personnel responsible for managing and performing the tests)
- have the necessary qualifications and experience to perform its tasks adequately and independently.
- organizational structures,
- have at least 5 employees (experts), and
- have the necessary means and equipment for the inspection of pipelines.
- demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge, experience and reliability of the assigned personnel and the possibility of further technical training
- collect and evaluate knowledge gained during the tests and regularly pass this knowledge on internally and to other testing bodies
- have an adequate and effective quality assurance with regular auditing
Which documents are required?
- Evidence of a quality management system (QM documents related to Annex L of TRFL).
- Existing accreditations and recognitions
- Evidence of the independence of the inspection body
- Evidence of the availability of the resources necessary for the independent performance of the tasks
- organizational structures required
- required employees (list of employees with assigned test areas according to §5 RohrFLtgV and Annex B to TRFL)
- necessary means and equipment for the inspection of pipeline systems
- proof of the technical knowledge, experience and reliability of the assigned personnel:
- Proof of professional qualifications
- Proof of activity
- for proof of personal independence and reliability:
- if resident in Germany: certificate of good conduct (document type O)
- if resident abroad: documents from the applicant's home country proving that he or she meets the requirement of personal reliability to perform the requested service
- Declaration of independence and reliability (corresponding forms can be requested from the recognition authority)
- Proof of the existence of a quality assurance system
- Proof of the conclusion of a liability insurance with a coverage of at least 2.500.000,00 Euro
- Declaration of exemption (a corresponding form can be requested from the recognition authority)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The recognition must have taken place before the start of the testing activities.
Testing laboratories from other EU/EEA states must demonstrate the equivalence of recognition before commencing testing activities.
The competent body will decide on your application within 3 months after receipt of the complete documents
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety
Professionally released on