We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Provide evidence of benefits from the promotion of needy children, adolescents and young adults to participate in educational, cultural and social activities
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The aim of the education package is to ensure that children from financially disadvantaged families are not deprived of the necessary education and participation opportunities. As an eligible person or parent, you have the opportunity to apply for financial support from the state. The funding covers the following areas:
Up to a maximum of 18 years of age:
- Participation in social and cultural life, e.g. in a sports club or music school, is subsidized with up to EUR 15.00 per month.
Up to the age of 25:
- The provision of personal school supplies is subsidized with EUR 174.00 per year (EUR 116.00 for the first half of the school year, EUR 58.00 for the second half).
- The costs of additional appropriate learning support are covered insofar as they are necessary to achieve the learning objectives set out in school regulations.
- The actual costs of one-day excursions by schools, day-care centers and day-care centers are reimbursed.
- The actual costs of excursions lasting several days organized by day-care centers and day-care centers for children as well as school trips within the framework of school regulations are covered.
- Allowances are paid for communal lunches for pupils (if the school is responsible) and for children in day care centers and child day care.
- The necessary actual expenses for transportation to the nearest school of the chosen course of education (monthly student tickets) will be covered (own contribution if the ticket can also be used outside of school transportation).
You receive benefits for education and participation on application. If possible, find out in advance from the responsible office how you can apply for benefits from the education package most easily. The staff will also help you with the application on request. Fill in the required forms, sign the application and compile the necessary supporting documents. Send the complete application documents by post to the relevant office or hand them in in person. You will receive written notification as to whether your child is eligible for the program and, if so, which programs.
Children and young people up to the age of 25 who are unable to cover their education and participation needs from their own income and assets or their family's own income and assets and who are therefore entitled to
- basic security benefits for jobseekers or
- social assistance
- benefits under the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act
or whose families
- child supplement or
- housing benefit
receive housing benefit.
Upper age limit for benefits for participation in culture, sport and leisure: 18 years.
Which documents are required?
- If applicable, state the child benefit number
- Proof of need, e.g. in the form of a notification of need:
- Child supplement
- housing benefit
- Benefits according to the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act
- Invoices, receipts and other evidence, if applicable
- school certificates if required
The responsible office will inform you of any other documents that may be required.
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Claims to benefits under the education and participation package in accordance with the Federal Child Benefit Act (for families with child supplement or housing benefit) expire 12 months after the end of the calendar month in which they arose.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)
Professionally released on