We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Commissioner for Refugee, Asylum and Immigration Issues of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
There is an overarching, independent office in Schleswig-Holstein to represent the interests of refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants living in Schleswig-Holstein. One of its main concerns is also to promote the social integration of foreigners and repatriates living permanently in Schleswig-Holstein.
The services offered by the representative include
- Providing advice to individuals, families and institutions,
- carrying out educational and public relations work,
- Participation in legislative procedures,
- commenting on political concepts and programs,
- Cooperation with institutions working in the field of refugees, asylum and immigration, in particular with citizens' initiatives, clubs and associations, and, at their request, the coordination and further development of individual activities in the field of immigration and refugees.
For further information, see alsohttps://www.landtag.ltsh.de/beauftragte/fb andhttps://www.facebook.com/zuwanderungsbeauftragtersh
Who should I contact?
To the Commissioner for Refugee, Asylum and Immigration Issues of the State of Schleswig-Holstein to the President of the Schleswig-Holstein State Parliament.
Which documents are required?
All documents relating to the immigration procedure.
What are the fees?
Act on the Commissioner for Refugee, Asylum and Immigration Issues (FlüBeauftrG SH).
What else should I know?
The Commissioner will not act if the Hardship Commission of the Land, the Ombudswoman for Social Affairs or the Petitions Committee of the German Bundestag or Schleswig-Holstein Landtag are dealing with the matter or have dealt with it in the past.
Further information can be found at
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.